- Remove front two legs from high chair base
- Clean high chair legs, preferably with rubbing alcohol as water will not remove any oils that may be hard to see, let air dry
- Loosen black support clamp and slot onto chair leg (1 per front leg), move to desired height and tighten until just snug. **Over tightening can result in damage to the leg wraps (if applicable)**
- Stretch o-rings around leg and place above support clamp
- Slot one side of the footrest in and then the other side. Happy Sapling logo should be on top, facing out
- We include 4 o-rings and 2 support clamps with each footrest. We recommend placing one set of o-rings above the footrest, 1 set below followed by the support clamps
- To adjust, simply loosen support clamp, move it to the desired height, re-tighten, and adjust the o-rings accordingly. Ensure your child is sitting totally upright, with hips, knees and ankles at a 90 degree angle and feet supported
Please note: Support clamp key can be removed and pose a choking hazard, it is not a toy. Unused O-rings should be kept out of reach of children. Do not use high chair without full adult supervision, safety harness should be utilized at all times.
- All cushion covers are conveniently made with a zipper at the bottom, making it easy to put on and take off
- Loops at the bottom are made to attach to the hip belt so the cushion stays put when removing your child from the high chair
- Made to perfectly fit onto the high chair tray, peel off to clean. Easy peasy!
- Please see the Leg Wrap Instruction Page